Saturday, September 26, 2020

A Point in Time Report

My life right now, in numbers. 


I bet if Josh Ritter sang to my plants they would thrive

22 – Boxes of cereal currently biding their time in my pantry before ending up in my belly.

5 – Josh Ritter shows attended since I discovered his brilliance in 2007, not nearly enough.

8 – Months since my last haircut.

3 – Couch snoozies per week, if I am lucky.

6 – Bottles of soaps and sprays on the bathroom counter.

13 – Houseplants I have purchased or been given.

4 – Houseplants currently happy and healthy in my humble home.

2 –Houseplants purchased four days ago.

1 – Average number of bowls of cereal eaten per day. Okay, let’s be real, my weekend and midnight snack consumption likely brings that average up to 1.5.

23 – Mini marshmallows consumed per sitting, give or take 10-15 mallows.

7 – The Bridges of Madison County performances attended, a devastatingly small number.

35 – My age, in years. Though according to the high school kids I worked with this summer, one of whom exclaimed in shock, “you’re like old enough to be my mom” I don’t look a day over 22.

104 – Typical number of pizza slices consumed per year. Yes, that equates to 2 slices each week, all year long.

37 – Wicked performances attended.

24 – Miles biked on my trusty, reliable trail.

0 – Number of live performances attended since February. Heartbreaking. 

Too many to count – Gilmore Girls viewings. Check with Netflix for my stats. 







No comments:

Post a Comment